Last update: 21/02/2021
Download the pager form here.
- Podgórski et al. Contacts rates in wild boar
- Chassagneux et al. Hunting impact on wild boar
- Fiderer, Heurich et. al ASF in Wild boar
- Morelle et al. Wild boar-domestic pig Interface
- Morelle, Podgórski et al. Mapping the landscape of wild boar contacts
- Yang, Morelle et al. Wild boar / Wild pig comparative analysis
7. Passoni et al. Consistency of migratory route
9. Gaurav et al. Evaluating connectivity of high nature value agricultural areas
- N. Ferry., C. Fiderer et al. Assessing changes in the spatio-temporal behaviour of wildlife during the COVID-19 lockdown
- C. Nogueira Joint estimation of European wildcat (Felis silvestris) density across Europe
STATUS of EuroCaM pagers (advancement, criticalities)
EXTERNAL PAGERS using EUROBOAR data
12. Blaum&Stiegler Tracking of mammals: quantifying the impact of collaring. Status of the pager.
FURTHER IDEAS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- Markov N. Snowtracks movement ecology
- Fattebert J. , Morelle K. Homerange across European gradient
Here you can visualize a google sheet with the status of pagers, where you can leave comments, for example the request to be part of the working group, or any other suggestion.